Social Più S.r.l. is a company registered in San Marino and complies with the laws of San Marino concerning the protection of privacy. (Law no. 70, May 23, 1995 )
In any case, with respect to Italian customers who use this portal, we specify that [RAG_SOCIALE] also complies with the norms on privacy under the current Italian legislation.
We hereby inform you that the Legislative Decree no. 196 dated June 30, 2003 ("Code regarding the protection of personal data") provides for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data. According to the aforementioned law, the processing of your personal data will be based on principles of fairness, legality and transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights. Pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196 dated June 30, 2003, we provide the following information:
Purposes and methods of data processing
The personal information you provide will be processed for purposes connected with the fulfillment of the service requested by filling in the form. The data may also be used to send communications for information, promotional and commercial purposes. (e.g. Newsletter)
Nature of data collection and failure to provide personal data
Processing shall be performed using computer support, with the observance of all cautionary measures which guarantee security and confidentiality.
In order to fulfill your request, it is mandatory for you to provide your personal data. Any failure in providing it will result in our inability to supply the requested service.
Communication and dissemination of data
The data will be communicated to the recipients necessary for the performance of the requested service (for example, the company or the hotel to which you ask for information through the portal). It is understood that www.tuttogargano.com
will not be responsible for the data processing carried out by such entities. There will be no dissemination/disclosure of data outside of that scope.
Data controller/Person in charge of processing
Social Più S.r.l. - Strada degli Angariari, 46 - 47891 - Falciano - Rep. San Marino
Rights of the Data Subject
You may exercise your rights regarding the data controller at any moment, in accordance with art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196 of June 30, 2003, that we reproduce hereinafter:
1. The Data Subject/Interested party is entitled to confirmation as to whether the personal data concerning him/her exists, even if not registered yet, and their communication in intelligible form.
2. The Data Subject/Interested party has the right to obtain information on:
a)the source of personal data;
b) the purposes and methods of processing;
c) the logic applied in case of processing carried out using electronic means;
d) the identity of the data controller, person in charge of processing and representative appointed pursuant to article 5, paragraph 2;
e) the subjects or categories of recipients to whom the data may be communicated or who can become aware of them in their capacity as designated representative in the State territory, persons in charge or appointees.
3. The Data Subject/Interested party has the right to obtain:
a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b) the cancellation, anonymisation or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data that do not have to be stored in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed;
c) confirmation that the operations in letters a) and b)have been made known, also regarding their content, to those to whom the data was communicated or disclosed, except where this proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate compared to the protected right.
4.The data subject may any time object, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the scope of the collection;
b) to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
The rights referred to in Article 7 may be exercised by sending a request to the data controller/person in charge for processing by letter, fax or email.
What is a cookie?
Cookies are small pieces of data created by a server and stored on your computer or mobile device.
They allow the operation of this website, use of a specific feature explicitly requested by the user or enhance the operation of this website, such as cookies that make browsing faster or that show the content of great interest for the user based on previous choices/selections.
Why are cookies used?
Cookies enhance the operation of websites, for example by storing the user's choices (language, currency, search criteria etc.), making browsing faster or showing to the user content of interest according to its previous choices/selections. Through cookies it is possible as well to analyze the access of users to the site, enabling content sharing or customizing browsing.
Are cookies all the same?
No, there are several types of cookies, with different purposes and methods of use. Cookies can be distinguished according to their function, their duration and who inserted them on the website.
How are cookies used?
Our sites/portals use the following types of cookies:
For how long do the cookies of www.tuttogargano.com remain active?
- Technical Cookies: to offer you a cutting edge and easy to use website, we use technical cookies to adapt it to your needs. Through cookies we are able to view it properly on your device, to handle any recordings and user logins. Technical Cookies are essential for the proper functioning of the site.
- Functional Cookies: using these cookies we are able to store your preferences, making browsing the site easy and efficient. Functional cookies allow storing preferences such as language, currency, pages/sections previously visited. Functional cookies are not essential for the proper operation of the site, but they significantly improve your browsing experience.
- Analytical Cookies: we use analytical cookies to monitor visitor behaviour on our sites/web portals. The data obtained from technical cookies include for example the pages you visit, the pages of login and logout, the type of device used by the user, time and date of visits, clicks and mouse movement on our pages, searches made etc. Analytical cookies are also used to monitor the performance of our advertising campaigns and how users interact with the site, including advertising on third-party sites. The data obtained are nonetheless anonymous and do not allow user identification.
- Commercial Cookies: we use our commercial cookies and those of third parties to customize the advertising on our websites/web portals and on third-party sites. This activity, known as "re-marketing" is based on the analysis of browsing and choices previously made by the user. Commercial cookies may also be used by third-party companies that promote their products or services on our websites / web portals.
The cookies we use have a variable duration. The maximum duration, involving some of our cookies, is of 1 year since the last visit to the site/portal. You can delete all cookies from your browser at any time. Consult your browser settings to delete cookies if you want to remove them before they become due.
How is it possible to recognize the cookies of www.tuttogargano.com?
You can find our cookies among the settings of your browser.
Does www.tuttogargano.com use third party analytical and marketing cookies?
uses the services of online advertising and marketing companies of third parties for analysis purposes. To supply their services, these companies need to insert cookies.
Who has access to the data of cookies belonging to Social Più S.r.l. and third parties?
and delete the cookies saved by your Internet browser. To learn more, click here https://www.google.es/intl/it/policies/privacy/. You can also disable cookies of Google Analytics by downloading a specific plug-in of the browser available at the following URL: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Only Social Più S.r.l.
can access the cookies of its own web sites/portals. To third party cookies can have access concerned third parties.
How can you change cookie preferences?
From your browser settings you can determine which cookies you want to receive and which not.
Find out how to disable cookies in major browsers: Chrome
, Internet Explorer
. After this operation, however, certain features of the web pages may not run properly.
Exercise of users' rights
Versione informativa n.3 - ultima revisione: 02/06/2018 08:16:19